- Set clear goals and expectations about what social media will achieve in relation to your business plan and vision.
- Identify your target audience so you know which platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter; so you can focus your time productively.
- Generate interesting content, such as images and video, that will add value to your interaction with your target audience.
- Use scheduling tools to save you valuable time; such as Buffer, Sprout Social or Hootsuite.
- Ensure you are measuring and testing all your social media marketing activity weekly so you can justify your return on investment and make changes to your campaign hastily.
If you would like any help with the above points, drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org